Thursday, 2 February 2012

Heels without the price-tag and depression attached

My Favourite Shoes! They are high and super comfy. They go with everything, when I change my mood
these shoes goes with it, for example when I feel like going a bit Rock Chic I wear them with black jeans and a rock T-Shirt, or if I feel girly I wear them with a fitting above the knee 3/4 sleeve dress with a small purse over my shoulder. 

WORKS EVERY TIME! 

But your thinking they are one of those expensive brands and they are a key piece blah blah blah.....
Well they are a key piece to my wardrobe but without the price tag... are you ready?
I got them from Target at brisbane CBD for $14.99 on sale from $40.. NO JOKE! Even paying $40 full price is dam good. So that is one example of shopping without the price tag and depression attached. 
Don't worry I will have more great buys coming asap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment