Hello Everyone sorry I have been away for a few days... I was learning some stuff about blogging and getting inspired. But I am back now, Are you ready for some pics???
I said..... Are you ready for some pics??? hahhaa ok ok I hear you loud and clear...
Did anyone watch the Grammy's... Wow I did yesterday and it was awesome, I love the foo fighters, a shame lady gaga didn't sing... I didn't see her win anything either.. unless they cut some stuff out. Adele won heaps of awards, goes to show what a powerful breakup can do. I bet that guy is sorry.. haha.
Ok onto some content..
Love the foo fighter, so glad they won here's a pic http://www.grammy.com/photos/foo-fighters-2
Also look at these hair style's .. love it!!! Rihanna suits her new style don't you think?
(Image copied from http://www.fabsugar.com/Grammys-2012-Red-Carpet-Fashion-21734873)
They are an awesome website make sure you check them out. :)
Love GLH xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment